Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take 2

Ok this is take 2 for tonight. I was just going to give up, because last time I was entering this I closed out another blog window and my computer (as it does every so often) decided to start opening up window after window after window. Needless to say I was not entertained so I just shut down the computer.

But enough about randomly multiplying windows. Band festival for HS tomorrow. Its been the perfect storm. Had the full group on Monday, haven't rehearsed again except for today, when I was missing just under 1/2 of the group because of activities. So tomorrow could really suck badly.

In other news, I'm talking to Laura Anderson tonight and I dug up my old online journal thingy. Man, I was pretty hardcore back then. Some of those entries were pretty interesting to see. I might surf through all of them this weekend when I have a bit more time.

Song of the day is either Taylor Swift- White Horse, or Carrie Underwood- I told you so. Thats all for tonight. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment