Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weird

I'm all sorts of weird people. Lets be honest, we all know that. Anyhow, a few random things about today.

I'm wearing my "Horny" shirt to bed. There's a pretty rediculous marching band story that goes with the shirt, but long and short of it is I have a red long-sleeve T-shirt that says "HORNY?" on the front....needless to say I can't wear it anywhere

I had a kid tell me at the musical rehearsal tonight "yeah, when you started you were a fatty" It made me laugh. I'm currently between 175 and 180 pounds. My goal is at least 170 by the end of the school year, ideally 165. I think I can do it, I've just got to start working at it more.

I've had Cinderella songs running through my head since early February.....I've literally not had them in there for maybe a total of 12 hours since then (aside from when I'm asleep)

Lastly, supposedly my hot water is now fixed...I don't believe it.

Good fight, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment