Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Week in Review

Ok kids. I apologize for not being around to keep everyone updated on my life this past week. Its been kind of hectic for a variety of reasons. It all started last weekend. My parents and Katie came to stay overnight. Which was fine, but I was playing in the pit for Schoolcraft's musical Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It was a great time playing, but it took a lot of time. Then my dad is staying with me another 3 nights. It was fine, but I was trying to spend time with Jayme this week and wasn't really around much. I did get to hangout with him on Wednesday night for a bit and watch some TV. It was good to talk to him.

On another hand, I had to get down to some longer musical practices for Hartford's musical, which is the same as Schoolcraft's. Thats fine and dandy, but its one of two reoccurring thoughts in my head. Drives me nuts. So there were two night rehearsals for that. They went ok.

There was some other mildly upsetting stuff, but thats beside the point.

Saturday rocked though. I decided it was my day off from everything. So I left my place once to grab some fast food. In addition to that, I watched 6 hours of 24 (to catch up), 2 hours of Chuck, 30 minutes of The Office, and rewatched Scrubs. I did watch part of a movie on Netflix, but it was bad so I gave it up. I also shot many many people online. I always enjoy video games with Tim and friends.

Additionally, Saturday I had no hot water really because they were stupid and made my water heater much much worse than it was before. Bastards.

Today was surprising in a few ways. Church was normal and good. Then afterwards I went shopping at Aldoi I love that place. Its so cheap!!! Then I was putting stuff into my car and I was like "damn, I haven't really eating in nearly 18 hours, bad news bears" so I thought I'd grab some BK or something on the way home. Instead I smelled the place next door, the Spicy Pickle. I thought, "what the heck, go for it" and I did! I tried all sorts of new things that I normally wouldn't do. I ordered a soup/sandwhich combo. Had Broccoli cheddar soup, and had the "adobe"with mesquite turkey, fresh mozzarella, green peppers, corn relish and chipotle mayo. Now anyone who really knows me would say "WOAH!" because #1 I don't get soup, and #2 I NEVER get anything like it is on the menu. But I did, and it was actually really good. I think I might start just ordering stuff as it comes on the menu (except for fast food burger places, they've still got to put up with me)

Additionally, I decided to take a walk instead of a nap. Not a huge surprise there. I've been waiting for the nice weather to come so I can start running. I really miss running, it lets me get rid of all the frustrating thoughts I have going through my head. Anyhow, I thought it'd be a short walk. It was only 60 or so out and I was in a T-shirt and shorts. So I go walking and I say "well, I'll just go a bit farther up that way" and went down the road without a sidewalk. Well, my short little jaunt turned into a 5, nearly 6 mile walk. It was good though, I didn't have anything that I was planning on doing today. Most definitely enjoyable.

This next week will probably have few if any updates as well. Sorry, but its musical week at school and I'll be at the school until late more likely than not every night until Sunday. So we'll see how that goes, I'm still trying to get in touch with a bass player because the kid who was going to do it can't all of the sudden....perfect storm part 6....

Anyhow, thats it for me. Thought for the day "Somewhere the sun is out"

No comments:

Post a Comment